Perfect for a meat free dish! A quick, extremely tasty and easy dinner with a slight spice kick. Serve with a cooling dip.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 tbsp rose harissa paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- Splash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Cut the cauliflower into 4 equal slices and arrange on a lined baking tray
- Combine the harissa, honey, oil and season with salt and pepper. Then marinate the cauliflower. Be careful and gentle as the cauliflower easily breaks. (I found the best method was brushing the paste on)
- Once marinated, bake for 25 minutes until golden and the cauliflower soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cooling dip by combing the yoghurt, tahini and lemon juice.
- Once baked, serve the cauliflower steaks with a good serving of dip and sprinkle over the top with flaked almonds and parsley