A quick, cheap and easy dinner! Tastes delicious, meat free, but still filling and will leave you wanting more!
Serve with a simple side salad
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 350g gnocchi
- Tender stem broccoli, chopped in half
- 1 tbsp flour
- 30g butter
- 150g cheese (I used a Gorgonzola and cheddar mix)
- 350 ml milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190c/ gas 5
- In a casserole pan or enamel pan, fry the onion in some oil until soft.
- Add the butter, flour amd mix. Then slowly add the milk. Mix until a thick sauce comes together
- Add the broccoli, gnocchi and cheese mix
- Stir together
- Transfer to oven and bake for 20 minutes