A simple veggie alternative to lasagne, but with the rich, creamy and comforting flavours we all love! This is a must try, especially for anyone on a meatless Monday.
- 1 pack butternut squash lasagna sheets (I got mine from Sainsbury’s)
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 200g ricotta
- 100g Parmesan
- 1/2 litre white or cheese sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200c/180fan/gas6
- Slightly wilt the spinach and drain away excess liquid, then mix with the ricotta and half of the Parmesan. Season well.
- Layer the butternut squash sheets on the base of your lined tray, then follow with a layer of spinach and ricotta and then a layer of white Sauce
- Complete this layering until no ingredients remain/ the top of the tin is reached.
- Sprinkle with the remains Parmesan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is golden on top!