- 2-3 drops Peppermint extract
- 500g white chocolate
- 25g red chocolate melts
- 25g green chocolate melts
- 1 candy cane pack (5 candy canes) crushed
- Line and grease a tray (must be able to fit into your fridge!)
- Melt the white chocolate and add the few drops of peppermint extract- I found 2 drops plentiful
- Pour and spread out the white cjcolate onto the tray till you get a fairly thin layer of chocolate
- Meanwhile, melt the red and green candy melts and once melted swirl into thewhite chocolate (design is up to you!)
- Add the crush candy canes by sprinkling on top of the chocolate
- Leave to set until the chocolate is snappable!
To fizz up the recipe, try adding some popping candy!