jamie Oliver’s superfood, couldn’t be more delicious or perfect for a Sunday brunch
- 2 slices of wholemeal/wheatgerm bread
- Handful of mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tspCinnamon
- Low fat yoghurt/ quark
- Nuts of your choosing
- Sandwich the berries between the 2 slices of bread, slightly squidge them to make it flatter
- Blitz the banana, cinnamon and egg together and pour into a flat bottomed bowl
- Dip the berry sandwich into the egg and banana mixture, coating both sides
- Lightly oil a pan on a high heat, and gently cook the berry sandwich for a few minutes on each side till golden brown.
- Cut in half and top with yoghurt, nuts or even berries of your choosing!