annoyingly moreish and enjoyed by all!
You can’t tell there are chickpeas!
- 1 tin of chickpeas,drained
- 1/2 cup of nut butter (peanut)
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/3 cup maple syrup/honey
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chunks (and more to top)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a small baking tin
- Slightly toast the coconut in a pan over a low heat
- Combine the chickpeas, nut butter, honey, salt, vanilla, baking power and bicarbonate of soda in a food processor. Blitz until smooth, thick paste.
- Combine the white chocolate and coconut by hand.
- Spoon into the prepared baking tray and top with the remaining chocolate chunks
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The mixture will remain squidgy!