Healthy and delicious take on the traditional brownie! Fudgy and very moreish!
You won’t believe they are made from sweet potato!
The ingredients to make 10-15 brownies:
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes (600g)
- 80g of ground almonds
- 100g rice flour
- 14 medjool dates
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (cacao the better!)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat over to 180C. and line a baking tin.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into chunks and place and cook until really soft either by steaming or baking!
- Once soft, add to food processor along with the pitted dates and blitz.
- Add the flour, almonds, cocoa, maple and salt and blitz again.
- Once combined, add to the tin and bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and slice up!
A deliciously ella recipe!