Deliciously filling and warming
Easy and quick to make
Ingredients for 4:
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 750 g sweet potato, diced
- 1L vegetable stock
- 1/2 sachet coconut cream
- Salt and pepper
- Add the oil to a pan, cook the onion until softening and then add the curry powder and cook out for a minute.
- Add the sweet potato and stock and allow to simmer for 15 minutes
- Blitz the soup using a hand blender and add the coconut cream. Reheat gently
- Season and serve immediately.
To fizz up the recipe, add more spice or top like me with coconut chips