Healthy and mouth-watering dish!
Easy to prepare, and the duck legs can be cooked in advance too!
Ingredients to serve 2:
- 2 duck legs
- five spice
- Vermicelli noddles
- Bean sprouts
- Baby leaves
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger Conserve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/ Gas 6
- Pat dry the duck leg and rub in five spice. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes. Once cooked for 30 minutes, place under the grill and cook until the skin is crispy.
- Once cooled slightly, shred the duck.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles and bean sprouts, then toss together with the baby leaves, radishes.
- Add soy sauce and ginger conserve to dress the salad.
- Add the shredded duck to the noodle salad
- Garnish with chilli.