Perfect for rainy days
Simple to make, but delicious to eat!
Ingredients for 12:
- 75g oats
- 75g self raising flour
- 75g granulated sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 180º C/ Gas Mark 4
- Melt in a saucepan, the milk, butter and honey
- Meanwhile, combine all the dry ingredients
- Pour the melted mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into rounds and place on a lined baking tray
- Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.