Satisfying and Warming dish for colder nights!
Can be made in advance and frozen.
Ingredients to serve 3-4:
- 1 tsp curry powder (medium)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 apple, cored and grated
- 400g sweet potato
- 100g red lentils
- 700ml vegetable stock.
- In a large pan, add the oil and cook the curry powder, to release the aromas. Then add the garlic, apple and onion and cook gently for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the grated sweet potato, lentils and stock.
- Simmer until soft and cooked. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, blend all together
- Serve with sprinkling of coriander and a bread of your choosing.