Simple, healthy, light dinner.
One of sister’s favourites, where the recipe can be simply doubled.
To fizz up the recipe, stir through pesto or harrisa paste.
Ingredients to serve 1:
- 100g pre cooked couscous (160ml water)
- cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- cucumber, chopped
- celery, chopped
- 125g light halloumi
- Chop up the salad ingredients.
- Meanwhile, prepare the couscous by adding 160ml of boiling water to the precooked couscous. Fluff it up by using a fork.
- Assemble the couscous and salad ingredients together. Top with the grilled or fried halloumi (I cooked the thin slices of halloumi in olive oil in a pan for 1-2 minutes on each side.)