Healthier take on pancakes!
Great for brunches
Scrumptious and guilt free
Ingredients to serve 2:
- 90g oats
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- Using a hand blitzer, blitz the oats till they are of a flour consistency.
- Meanwhile, mash the bananas together and beat in the egg.
- Add the oat flour to the bananas, and loosen with water.
- On a lightly greased hot frying pan, spoon on a dollop of the mixture. Cook on both sides until golden and cooked through.
- Serve drizzled in maple syrup, with juice and few slices of fruit such as bananas.