Great as little gifts or for special occasions.
Look and taste very impressive!
Note, a piping bag is required for this icing.
Ingredients for 12 muffins:
- 2 eggs
- 200g caster sugar
- 250 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 300g self raising flour
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 100g cocoa powder
- buttercream (140g butter, 280g icing sugar, few drops red food colouring)
- edible glitter
- glace cherries.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/ Gas Mark 6. Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and oil. Once combined, add the sugar and whisk until dissolved.
- Combine the dry ingredients together and sieve into the egg mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fill the muffin cases until two thirds full.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then decorate with icing and decorations of your choice.