Simple, tasty, and comforting.
To fizz up the recipe, dumplings, pasta or potatoes could be added to the broth.
Ingredients for 4:
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Handful of baby carrots (2-3 normal carrots)
- Green beans
- 1L Vegetable stock
- Cook the chicken, or use left overs. I seasoned mine with pepper and rosemary.
- In a pan, add some oil, then add the garlic and onion, cook until soft.
- Then add the cooked chicken, stock and carrots. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then, at last, add the green beans and peas. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread.