Inspired by Rachel Khoo’s ‘Little Paris Kitchen’
Ideal for quick, healthy and easy dinners.
Ingredients for each parcel:
- 1 whole rainbow trout, gutted
- 2 new potatoes, part boiled, sliced
- carrot, finely diced
- celery, finely diced
- red onion, finely diced
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/ Gas Mark 6
- Wash and dry the fish, remove the head, tail and fins.
- Massage the fish gently with olive oil and lemon zest
- Place on square of parchment paper (large enough to wrap around fish).
- Fill the fish cavity with the finely diced vegetables, part boiled potatoes and spinach. Season well.
- Wrap parcel and secure ends with string.
- Put onto baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon.