Great accompaniment to dishes or can be eaten with crudities and dips.
To fizz up the recipe, the flatbreads can be topped with different toppings like tomato, red onion or can be made into Quesadillas.
Spices can be added to the dough too
Ingredients for 6 flatbreads:
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- Mix together the flour, cumin and coriander.
- Add in enough water to form a dry dough
- Roll out into very thin circular shapes
- Meanwhile, heat a dry flat pan until very hot
- Cook quickly on the pan, about a minute on each side.
The flatbreads will last up to a week in an air tight tin