A good way to use up blackberries!
Great start to my holiday…will be back soon!
Ingredients for 2:
- 10 blackberries, plus a few extra to decorate.
- 2 tsps sugar syrup. (1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp sugar)
- 50ml vodka (1 shot per person)
- sparkling apple juice.
- Using a hand blender, blitz up the blackberries with vodka.
- Sieve to remove the seeds and add the sugar syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the desired glass and top up with sparkling apple juice.
- To serve, decorate with the remaining blackberries!