Great for Breakfasts and Brunches!
To fizz up the recipe, add a egg to the dish.
Ingredients for 2:
- 150g of mushrooms. (I used button, chestnut, shiitake and wild mushrooms)
- 150g spinach
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- grilled bread
- Parmesan, grated
- In a pan, melt the butter, and add the mushrooms for around 15 minutes or until generally browned and softened.
- Meanwhile, grill the bread
- Saute the spinach with the garlic
- Season and serve the grilled bread with spinach and mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan.