Healthy, simple and can be prepared in advance.
Colourful and flavoursome!
Ingredients for 2:
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 200g spaghetti
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / Gas Mark 6
- Toss the chopped butternut squash in olive oil and crushed garlic. Add a little seasoning.
- Arrange on a baking tray, and cook in the oven for around 30 minutes, or until tender and a little bit char-grilled.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, cook the spaghetti.
- Assemble and dress with basil leaves. Drizzle with the left over olive oil and garlic from the butternut squash