Healthier take on chicken enchiladas!
To fizz it up, add more spice, or toppings of your choosing.
Ingredients to serve 6:
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 190g Basmati rice
- enchilada sauce (season and shake such as discovery)
- can of refried beans
- 100g cheddar cheese
- ½ tin of sweetcorn
- 1 red pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC / Gas Mark 4
- Cook the rice
- Mix the shredded cooked chicken (cooked in the seasoning), sauce, refried beans and 50g of the cheese together.
- Add the rice and season.
- Put into a oven proof dish and top with the remaining cheese, corn, and pepper
- Cook for 20-30 minutes
- Serve with a dollop of soured cream and flat breads.