Tasty, with a light crunch.
Healthy and filling.
To fizz up this recipe, add the choice of your own vegetables or exchange the prawns for meats such as cooked chicken.
Ingredients for 2:
- pack of red and white precooked quinoa (250g)
- pack of raw king prawns (180g)
- half a pack of squid (90g)
- handful of peas
- half an onion
- olive oil
- curry powder (medium)
- In a large pan, add the oil and soften the onion.
- Add the prawns (that have been de-veined) and sprinkle with paprika and curry powder.
- Cook for a few minutes (until they turn pink), then add the squid.
- Cook for a further minute, then add the peas.
- Meanwhile, preheat the quinoa and add to the prawns, peas and squid.
- Season and serve.