Fun fizz on traditional eggs and bacon!
Great for brunch
Simple yet looks impressive!
Ingredients for 4:
- 4 eggs
- 12 rashes of bacon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C/ Gas Mark 5. Grease a muffin tin.
- Fry or grill the bacon lightly (make sure it doesn’t become too crispy or it will not be as malleable.)
- Taking one strip of bacon at a time, mould around the inside of the tin, making sure to cover the base.
- Crack an egg into the bacon cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes. (Time depends on how you would like the consistency of the egg yolk.)
- Carefully remove the eggs in bacon from the tin, sprinkle with thyme to serve.