Quick, easy, creamy, healthy and DELICIOUS!
Ingredients for two:
- 200g spaghetti
- 1 ripe, seeded and peeled, avocado
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- handful of basil leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- approx. 40-50ml olive oil
- salt and pepper, to season
- 2 large tomatoes
- 80-100g sweetcorn
- Cook the pasta as desired
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado sauce. Using a hand blender, blitz together the avocado, garlic, basil and lemon juice.
- Once combined, slowly add the olive oil, until the mixture comes together.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, toss in the avocado sauce and add the tomatoes and sweetcorn.
To fizz it up, the dish could be served with meat, fish, or my favourite prawns.