Perfect for peanut butter fans.
Chewy centres, crisp outside, very moreish!
Ingredients for 24 biscuits:
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 100g butter (unsalted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 400g crunchy peanut butter
- 200g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 170ºC/ Gas Mark 3
- Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, honey, vanilla and peanut butter until a smooth mixture forms.
- Then add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place 24 generous blobs of the mixture onto lined baking trays.
- Place into the centre of the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until golden.
The recipe makes 24 biscuits (recipe could be halved)-they will be eaten quickly, or can be stored in an airtight container for about a week.